Sunday, June 21, 2009

well happy fathers day everyone!

The last update seems to have been a month ago!
well I wanted to let everyone know
anyone who reads this anyway, that I've been sooo busy :C

I started work and it's a blessing but way too much
considering I got school and a boyfriend and friends OH YEAH
and a family

so tough

Highlight of the last weekend or two
Leo and I went out to the metro zoo the day before our "miniversary"
our 22 months.
soooo it was a beautiful day, very hot, very sunny, very insect friendly, and the zoo was fun
the most interesting thing was how the giraffe hit me when Leo was taking a picture.
Leo and I also played in the kid's splash zones because we were that hot and we had our bathing suits.
hahha it was a very fun day and well the next day we felt the pain all over our bodies.


-----however, a must do for november. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment