Saturday, May 9, 2009

The longest saturday

today has certainly been a LOVELY long day.
So long in fact, that it is no longer today, and I am updating.
I woke up with the man I love next to me.
He likes my girly bed -specially my tempur pedic pillow.

while the boys got ready I made some pancakes (I shaped these as hearts for them)
& by boys I meant my two baby boos as I like to call them.
The youngest, my brother... and only cause he is a little sweet pea
who uses kindness to avoid his chores and responsibilities.

on our way to Jaime's horse lessons...
I drove frantically so as not to be late and at the same time
tried to convince him to put on sunscreen.
I made this mess of his face...he later fixed it.


after this, we had lunch and
on the way to his baseball game we got a big Jamba Juice.
the florida heat was not about to take a toll on us.
Jaime is always making silly faces.


and before my camera died, Jaime took a few pics:


there are no pictures to illustrate this, but we spent about 2 hours @ the baseball field.
the sun was so picante-- we were exhausted.
Still, we rushed to get a couple momma presents, to shower while
the cookies were in the oven, to walk toby all in about 1h 20min.

SUCCESS.
we drove to Leo's for a movie night-- my baby boos passed out.
I drove back home when momma's day was here.
now.. its time for bed.
I sleepy.

PS: eghh this is not about to become the latest vrsn of livejournal.
i need to get less personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment